Your luxury roses should last between 1 and 3 years if you follow these simple instructions:
- Do not add water to the roses.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment.
- If dust collects, remove it using dry air or a soft brush.
- Do not place anything directly onto the roses or remove them from the box.
- To keep the box in immaculate condition, occasionally dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Be careful when carrying the arrangement; it’s delicate and precious.